Friday, June 26, 2009

NBA Draft and what not...

Sooooooo was it just me or did the 2009 NBA draft suck ass this year?!? I'm ecstatic that the Clippers got Blake Griffin, but let's be real... the Clippers need more than a first round pick to pull it together and make it to the playoffs. I'm just sayin'. To be honest, I was more intrigued by all the damn trades that happened. I mean the freakin' Phoenix Suns are all but dismembered, with Shaq heading to Cleavland, and Amare Stoudemire on his way to Golden State, not to mention rumors about Leandro Barboso on his way to Houston, who will Steve Nash have left to pass to? Grant Hill is cool and all, but he ain't the same. Oh how I miss the Grant from the Pistons *tear*, not that I care about the Suns, I'm a LA girl to the fullest. Los Angeles Lakers 2009 Champs! (Sorry had to throw it in there) But what I am hoping for, is a much more competitive Western Conference, I remember when the Suns were a force to be reckoned with, now they're just eehh... Another big trade that caught my eye was Orlando picking up Vince Carter!!! WTH?!?! How are Nets fan taking this fuckery? 1st J. Kidd and now Vinsanity... geesh its about to be a rough couple of seasons in Jersey... at least the Housewives are entertaining. Any way, I'm excited about the 2009-2010 NBA season, even if the Rookie class ain't shit... I hope they prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment