Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maybe I should move out...


So I was listening to the Herd on 710 ESPN and they were talking about a recent survey that confirms cohabitating with your partner causes weight gain... I was seriously trying to figure out what the hell was causing me to get soooo fluffy!!! Apparently, that regular is making me thick in all the wrong places. Penny Gordon-Larsen of the University of North Carolina says there are positive health benefits to living together but remaining slim apparently isn't one of them. Now, I'll admit that I don't work out as much as I use to... or maybe not even at all, unless you count sex, but I didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary. Well.... maybe eating brownies in the wee hours of the night or midnight munchy runs have been added to my daily routine since getting boo'd up, but damn.... I have gained around 11 pounds after moving in with my boyfriend. So here is the question... Do I stay or do I go... to the gym that is?


No comments:

Post a Comment